TX Emergency Service District Website for $899
milMedia Group will create a (or modify your existing) website for SAFE-D members at a one-time cost of $899 to ensure that your Texas Emergency Service District (ESD) is in compliance with new Texas State requirements for 2020, and beyond. Many volunteer organizations do not have the savvy or staff to dedicate to web design and maintenance and we take the guesswork out of website compliance. We create a framework that allows the volunteers to easily maintain and update the pages to keep you in compliance with the State of Texas requirements.
Texas Emergency Service District website Special
We create websites for Texas Emergency Service Districts (ESD) who are so you dont’ have to! Take advantage of our ongoing special for SAFE-D members.
Since 2013 the Texas Code, Chapter 775, has required ESD’s to post their financials on their existing websites but a Jan 2019 legislative change has added new requirements with House Bill 305 SUBCHAPTER E. INTERNET WEBSITE Sec. 2051.15 took effect September 1, 2019.
Today, all ESD who have the authority to impose a tax must have a website that has posted on the ESD’s website the compiled financial statements for the most recent three years. Additionally, it must post:
- the ESD’s contact information, including a mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- information on each elected officer of the ESD;
- the date and location of the next election for ESD officers;
- the requirements and deadline for filing for the candidacy of each elected office of the ESD, and they must be continuously posted for at least one year before the election day for the office;
And if the operating county population is above 10,000 citizens you must also, post on your website:
- notice of upcoming meetings of the governing body;
- a record of a meeting of the ESDs governing body.
S.B. No. 2 Texas Property Tax Reform and Transparency Act of 2019 amended the tax code requires in addition to the above, the past three-year budget info must include the proposed or adopted budget for the current year and the ESD’s budget for the previous two years. It must note the change in the amount of the ESD’s budget from the preceding year to the
current year, by dollar amount and percentage. The website must also include:
- The amount of property tax revenue budgeted for maintenance and operations for the current year and previous two years;
- The tax rate for maintenance and operations adopted by the ESD for the current year and previous two years;
- The tax rate for debt service adopted by the ESD for the current year and previous two years; and
- The most recent financial audit of the ESD.
milMedia Group will create or modify your existing website for only a one-time $899 cost to ensure you are in compliance with these Texas State requirements today and in the future. Many volunteer organizations do not have the savvy or staff to dedicate to web design and maintenance and we can tailor a package for your needs. We create a framework that allows the volunteers to easily maintain and update the pages to keep you in compliance with the State of Texas requirements. Be sure to check out the SAFE-D website for more information.